What’s Digital Marketing?
Digital marketing is the marketing of products or services using digital technologies, mainly on the Internet, but also including mobile phones, display advertising, and any other digital medium.
Digital marketing is an umbrella term for all of your online marketing efforts through digital channels such as search engines, websites, social media, email, and mobile Apps. While this term covers a wide range of marketing activities, all of which are not universally agreed upon.
Why Digital Marketing?
The reality is, people spend twice as much time online as they used to 12 years ago. And while we say it a lot, the way people shop and buy really has changed, meaning offline marketing isn’t as effective as it used to be.
Marketing has always been about connecting with your audience in the right place and at the right time. Today, that means that you need to meet them where they are already spending time: on the Internet.
Why OnlineKatta for Digital Marketing?
- Always on Support – We provide 24×7 customer support where are dedicated team keeps updating about the work progress.
- Customized Services – Our solutions are designed as per the client’s requirements as we provide tailor made solutions.
- Cost Effective Model – We work on retainer ship model where we charge month on month as it is beneficial for both.
- One Stop Solution – At we fulfill all the digital needs of the customer. We are a one stop solution for the Corporate , Business and many more.
- Team of Experts – We have a team of experts, who work closely with the client on their projects to deliver the desired results.
- Flexible Reporting System – We provide the progress reports on demand basis. It helps the clients to understand the insights.
- Your website
- Blog posts
- Ebooks and whitepapers
- Interactive tools
- Social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, etc.)
- Earned online coverage (PR, social media, and reviews)
- Online brochures and lookbooks
- Branding assets (logos, fonts, etc.)
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) – The process of optimizing your website to ‘rank’ higher in search engine results pages, therefore increasing the amount of organic (or free) traffic that your website receives.
- Content Marketing – The creation and promotion of content assets for the purpose of generating brand awareness, traffic growth, lead generation, or customers.
- Inbound Marketing – Inbound marketing refers to the ‘full-funnel’ approach to attracting, converting, closing, and delighting customers using online content.
- Social Media Marketing – The practice of promoting your brand and your content on social media channels to increase brand awareness, drive traffic, and generate leads for your business.
- Pay-Per-Click (PPC) – A method of driving traffic to your website by paying a publisher every time your ad is clicked. One of the most common types of PPC is Google AdWords.
- Affiliate Marketing – A type of performance-based advertising where you receive commission for promoting someone else’s products or services on your website.
- Native Advertising – Native advertising refers to advertisements that are primarily content-led and featured on a platform alongside other, non-paid content. BuzzFeed sponsored posts are a good example, but many people also consider social media advertising to be ‘native’ — for example, Facebook advertising and Instagram advertising.
- Marketing Automation – Marketing automation refers to the software that exists with the goal of automating marketing actions. Many marketing departments have to automate repetitive tasks such as emails, social media, and other website actions.
- Email Marketing – Companies use email marketing as a way of communicating with their audiences. Email is often used to promote content, discounts and events, as well as to direct people towards the business’ website.
- Online PR – Online PR is the practice of securing earned online coverage with digital publications, blogs, and other content-based websites. It’s much like traditional PR, but in the online space.
You know business, we know Technology! So why not to gather together at “KATTA“, an association to achieve great milestones together. Today, the solution to everything is Technology! With Internet at fingertips and Seamless Technology Expertise, OnlineKatta can help your business reach places for GROWTH!