Job Title / Role: Software Engineer – Sr. PHP Developer
- Experience owning and working end to end on an application
- Experience in managing a small team
- Detail system design and Architecture. Setting Milestones and deadlines.
- Fine-tuning and resolving performance issues
- Hands on designing
- Mentoring juniors and code walkthrough
Roles & Responsibilities Requirements:
- Work with PHP and various databases to design, develop and debug Web applications
- PHP, Agile Development, Technology Management, Solution Architect, PHP – based frameworks such as Codeigniter, PHP – OOP, Apache, MySQL, jQuery. Required: Knowledge of MySQL Functions and Stored Procedures and / or cursors
- Experience with WordPress and / or CodeIgniter and / or Joomla and / or Laravel
- Proficiency in PHP MVC Framework (CodeIgniter)
- Proficiency with APIs (Social Media API, Payment Gateway / Wallet API, REST API, XML API)
- Clear understanding of OOP concepts
- Excellent algorithm analytical abilities that will help developing high performance software
- Participate in design discussions with business users, web producers and engineering teams.
- Perform requirements analysis, high-level design, effort estimation for new business requirements and feature enhancements
- Write clean, concise and sustainable code
- Create and maintain technical documentation
- Team player who enjoys collaborative effort
- Quick learner of new technologies
Good to Have:
- Experience working in agile development environment (Scrum / KanBan).
- Experience with other scripting languages like Ruby Python, etc.
- Experience with MVC frameworks like Symfony, CodeIgniter.
- Should have DBA Skills
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management
- Authority and scope to apply your expertise
- High learning curve
- Exposure to domestic as well as international work culture
- Added Incentives and Bonuses
Working Experience: 2 years – 5 years
Required Education: B.E. / B. Tech. (Computer / IT), M.E. / M. Tech. (Computer / IT), B. Sc. (Computer), M. Sc. (Computer), MCA, Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology from a reputed college
Salary: ₹3,80,000 – ₹ 4,50,000 Per Annum! Salary / CTC depends on interview and / or last drawn CTC
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Software Development, IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Role Category: Software Engineer, PHP Programmer
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location: Pune
Number of Openings: 2
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV / Resume along-with covering letter and complete professional profile to email@example.com at the earliest!
Thanks and Regards,