Job Title / Role: Software Engineer – Hybrid Mobile Application Developer
Role Purpose: We are currently looking for a Senior Mobile Application Developer to join our team and contribute to the evolution of our various fast growing platforms. The person covering the role is expected to be passionate about programming, knowledgeable about design patterns, curious about experimenting the best mobile interaction solutions and the most efficient mobile architectures. An extremely good attitude to communication is required as well!
Roles & Responsibilities Requirements:
- As a Senior Mobile (iOS / Android) Developer, you will collaborate with other developers, designers and product managers to influence product direction and functional requirements, and deliver complex high performance, scalable software products and APIs
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and secure code for mobile platforms
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Perform a variety of programming assignments requiring knowledge of established programming procedures and data processing requirements. Maintain, modify, design and implement new programs within existing systems and makes recommendations on how to improve these systems
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs in applications, and devise solutions to ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications
- Collaborate cross-functionally as a key contributor in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS , Windows & Android platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications. Identify and root cause performance bottlenecks, random crashes, and fix bugs
- Research and learn new technologies to design code reviews and application enhancements/upgrades. Participate in design and code reviews
- Publishing and maintain App on the App Store, Windows App Store and Google Play Store.
- Collaborate with team to define, design & ship new features. Help maintain code quality, organization & automation
- Diagnosing, isolating, and implementing remedies for system failures caused by software code, using knowledge of the system characteristics and utilizing system maintenance and tracking tools
- Provide input and technical content for system and solution documentation
- Ability to design and implement scalable, secure, highly available applications
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Lead a team of Mobile Application Developers
- Work closely with Development Team members as well as other Engineering and QA Teams on the design and implementation of UI/UX
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
Good to Have:
- Experience with Android Open Source Project.
- Understanding of common mobile communication protocols.
- Knowledge of iOS frameworks as Core Data, Core Animation, etc. Knowledge of web technology, UI/UX standards
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning. Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Amazon Web Services / Heroku hosting. Knowledge with technology trends (AR, VR, IoT etc.) & suggest solutions
- Opportunity of fast growth. Opportunity to work for challenging task. Opportunity to innovate and bring creativity
- You can show your talents. Your talent will be rewarded. Feel like one of the pillars of the company
- Opportunity to get a job without good grade or ready to apply skills
- You get very good exposure of many functions of the business
Working Experience: 2 years – 3 years
Required Education: Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science / Information Technology from a reputed college
Salary: ₹3,80,000 – ₹ 4,50,000 Per Annum! Salary / CTC depends on interview and / or last drawn CTC
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: Software Development, IT Software – Application Programming, Maintenance
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location: Pune
Number of Openings: 2
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV / Resume along-with covering letter and complete professional profile to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest!
Thanks and Regards,