Job Title / Role: HR Executive (Hiring, Recruitments, Team Management)
Role Purpose: Supports human resources department by posting vacancies, screening and interviewing applicants; orienting new employees; administering employee benefit programs, team management, employee performance monitoring.
- Graduate / Post Graduate (MBA-HR would be preferable)
- Minimum 1 year of experience in HR or Admin
- Strong MS Excel Skills
- Strong MS Word Skills
- Strong MS PowerPoint Skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills. (English, Marathi and Hindi)
- Willing to accept challenges and thrive in a startup environment
- Willing to learn
- Excellent analytical skills
- Long term prospect (Should be ready to work at-least for one year)
- Candidate must be living in Pune or willing to relocate
- Available for full time (in-office / work from home)
- Relevant skills & interests (Should have clear understanding of HR Process and Business Process)
- Women willing to start / restart their career can also apply.
- Arranging Interview Drives, Initiating Recruitment and Hiring Processes, Screening, interviewing, and testing applicants; notifying existing staff of internal opportunities; maintaining personnel records.
- Paying employees by calculating pay; maintaining records.
- Maintaining human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orienting new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding
- Documenting human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Accomplishing human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management
- Authority and scope to apply your expertise
- High learning curve
- Exposure to domestic as well as international work culture
- Added Incentives and Bonuses on Team Management
Working Experience: 1year – 3 years
Salary: ₹1,60,000 – ₹2,20,000 Per Annum + Incentives (To Be Disclosed During Interview)
Required Education: MBA (HR)
Industry: IT-Software / Software Services
Functional Area: HR, Recruitment, Administration, Management
Role Category: HR / Recruitment / IR
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
Job Location: Pune
Key Skills: Interviewing, Benefits Orientation, Screening, Personnel Policies, Administrative Assistance, Executive Management, Written Communication, Verbal Communication, IT Recruitment, Office Administration, Team Coordination, Performance Management
Number of Openings: 2
Interested candidates are requested to send their CV / Resume along-with covering letter and complete professional profile to firstname.lastname@example.org at the earliest!
Thanks and Regards,